The Purple Feet Foundation (PFF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies solely on the generosity of private donors for funding. All PFF staff volunteer their time so any donations we receive go directly to our programs.
After our third year of the thinc Program, where we brought students from Harrisburg (PA), Philadelphia (PA) and Prince George’s County (MD) together for a life-changing experience, we are hoping to increase the number of students and teachers who have the opportunity to attend.
Any support you can provide is very much appreciated and every dollar will go towards making the thinc Program a meaningful and enriching experience for the students and their teachers.
Please take a look at our thinc Program 2012 Donor Report to see the impact your generosity will have.
If you would like to make a custom donation, here are some ideas:
- $10 – Sends a child on an interactive tour of Valley Forge National Park
- $25 – Will buy Einstein Hour science supplies for a child
- $50 – Will provide a child with a welcome packet including a bookbag, t-shirt, water bottle and other supplies
- $100 – Will provide a child with two college visits during the week
- $250 – Will buy a child’s meals for the week
- $500 – Will buy every child a gift card for our trip to the bookstore
- $750 – Will provide a full scholarship for one student to attend PFF’s thinc Program
If you prefer to send a check please make it payable to “Purple Feet Foundation” and mail it to 1236 Summit Way, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
If you have any questions about the Purple Feet Foundation, thinc Program, how your donations will be used or to discuss a non-monetary donation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.