Thank you for allowing me to have another great week of my life.
Can you help us extend it to three weeks or a month?
The Purple Feet Foundation (PFF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies solely on the generosity of private donors for funding. All PFF staff volunteer their time so every dollar given will go towards making the thinc program a meaningful and enriching experience for our students. Here’s how your donation will help…
- $25 will buy Einstein Hour science supplies for a child
- $50 will provide a child with a welcome packet including a bookbag, t-shirt, water bottle and other supplies
- $100 will provide a child with two college visits during the week
- $250 will buy a child’s meals for the week
- $500 will buy every child a gift card for our trip to the bookstore
- $750 will provide a full scholarship for a child to attend the thinc summer camp
We are hard at work creating some of the next generation’s best scientists, writers, medical professionals, engineers and scholars—and they’re coming from environments you would least expect. But, we need your financial support as we are a non-profit, volunteer organization.
- Magna Cum Laude: $10,000
- Summa Cum Laude: $5,000
- Dean’s List: $1,000
Each donation level offers promotional incentives for your company. We would love to tell you more!
Our 2015 program evaluation showed some very impactful results:
- Students’ ratings for future expectations increased following their involvement in the thinc program
- Students attending for the third consecutive year showed more positive change on the index rating for future engagement
Check out our donor report for more details.
If you prefer to send a check please make it payable to “Purple Feet Foundation” and mail it to 1236 Summit Way, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
If you have any questions about the Purple Feet Foundation, thinc Program, how your donations will be used or to discuss a non-monetary donation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.